There are only a few weeks to go before the e-learning course promoted by our SPARKLE project start. Everything the partners have been working on in the last months has taken shape and the course will be officially presented soon.
Now only the last piece of the puzzle is missing: the course participants; so if you are interested in the SPA field, here below you will find all the information you need to follow the course and get the best out of it:
- the course lasts in total 25 hours and it will include both online and face-to-face lessons besides “on field” activities;
- the target audience includes university students, agri-entrepreneurs and academics;
- the official language of the Moodle course is English; while face-to-face lessons within the Universities will be held in the languages of the country of origin;
- the training offer is not limited to an overview of the SPA, but it also includes other areas belonging to the branch of technology, social and economic aspects, entrepreneurship in agriculture;
- the course also aims to enhance and develop the so-called “soft skills”: particularly importance is given to problem solving, creative thinking, public speaking, autonomy, team working.
- at the end of the course the students will be invited to put into practice the knowledge and skills developed, taking part in a Business Model Competition: a real challenge proposed by a real farm to face with. The winning students group will be awarded implementing the new business model working side by side with the farmers presenting it.
If you are wondering how to enrol in the course, the steps to follow are very simple:
- go to http://sparkle-project.eu/moodle/
- register and log in with your name and password
- start the course in full autonomy … it is totally free!